Saturday, August 17, 2019

Mission Minute - 18 Aug 2019


Hey everybody!
I just wanted to let you all know I have arrived at the Sunshine Coast safely. I arrived this past Thursday and have had a few days of rest and recuperation after my long flights. The past few days I have spent a lot of time with God preparing myself for this upcoming week of staff training. God has been teaching me a lot about how important it is to spend quality time with him. Quality time is important in every relationship and making that time with Him is a priority. He also has been teaching me more of what that time looks like for us as I begin staffing. He has asked me to spend a lot more time listening and in prayer - which has become a beautiful time of learning even more about God and his character. Today in my Bible reading I came across a passage that really stuck out to me which is Exodus 14:14 'The LORD will fight for you, and you need only to be silent.' God is so good and I have spent this week in awe of how perfect he is and how perfectly he knows me and what I need.
Please be praying for this upcoming week of staff training where we will be learning and preparing ourselves to be the best staff be possibly can be.
Thank you to everyone who has been praying for me, sending me, and supporting me for the past couple weeks. I am overwhelmed with the love and support I have received and am so blessed to have such an amazing community and family supporting me!
With Love,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment